Saturday 3 November 2012

Blogger inspired Wishlist

Hellllooooooo There!

As a self confessed Beauty Blog and You Tube addict, I've come across some great recommendations from some of my favourite Bloggers/Youtubers.

Most of these things you will have already heard loads and loads about, but this is my wishlist and I'd love them all please!! (ahem...**cough** hint hint Mr. Blah Blah Blah!)

First up is Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean Cleanser, I've heard Miss Budget Beauty rave about this sooo often I've just gotta have it!!!!

Next up is a tad on the expensive side (but hey we can all dream!!!) Fleur de Force raved about this in her October Favourites Video & it looks amazing on her!!!....so i want it too!!! It's the YSL Glossy Stain in shade No.10 (see Mr.Blah Blah Blah I couldn't make it any easier for you!!!)


Another lip product that is on the list simply because since their release I've heard soo many great things about them out there in the blogging world!!!...You guessed it... its the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in the shade Crave.

So now that my skin will be fab, my lips beautifully coloured...of course I'll need something amazing for my eyes...and that means just one pallet and one pallet only...Urban Decays Naked Pallet!!!!!...no explanation needed as to where I heard about this little star...EVERYWHERE!!!

 
Inspired by Louise Sprinkofglitter, I just have to have MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.



Next up is an all time favourite of lots of bloggers but something i wasn't sure about until Hannah from http://lovelifeandmakeup.blogspot.ie/ actually used this on me last time we met up for a natter...its Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder!

 
Another face product, and something I've been dying to try since A Thrifty Mrs blogged about a few months ago. Unfortunately living in the middle of nowhere can be a pain in the bum as my local Boots doesn't stock Natural Collection...so I haven't yet tried the Natural Collection Blushers....any shade will do..but I wouldn't mind trying out Pink Cloud!!!
 
 
Foundations can be difficult to purchase as a gift, BUT...I really want to try Estee Lauders Double Wear foundation ever since Anna Saccone mentioned that she was going to wear it during the birth of her baby girl Emilia...if this foundation can stay on while someone's in labour it MUST be good stuff!!!
 
 

Just one last thing....This list could seriously go on forever, but i must contain myself and not be too greedy....It's a candle Miss Budget Beauty mentioned in her Fall Tag...Its the Yankee Candle in Red Apple Wreath. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cinnamon/ apple type scents especially at this time of year!....


Okey Dokey!!!..Phew... If you've gotten to the end of this looong post well done!!!!..even I'm getting tired of reading what I type!!!

Anyone got any other Wishlist suggestions???...any crucial thing I'm forgetting?

Hope everyones having a great weekend!
Cor
x




 


No comments:

Post a Comment