Thursday 15 November 2012

What to do when you have no Internet...

Hello Everyone!

I've not disappeared....I've been without Internet connection for almost a week! Living in the middle of nowhere and having no Internet can make for some real boring days! I felt as if my right arm had been cut off and I didn't know what to do with myself!

So here are a few things I did while I was without Internet....

Painted my Nails....




Read Two Whole Books... Reviews on the way...



Messed around with putting rollers in my hair (this was not a success!!)...



Took Polly on lots of Long Walks...



Read a magazine...something I rarely do when I have the world of the Internet at my fingertips, but something I actually enjoyed!


Life without Internet connection can be boring, and I did feel disconnected from the world, but on the other hand it was nice to spend sometime with Mr.Blah Blah Blah without Facebook,Twitter, E-Mail etc ....

Would I willingly go without Internet...NO....but maybe for a couple of hours a few times a week...!

Thanks for reading,
Cor
x



No comments:

Post a Comment